Fave

Monday 7 October 2013

#5th of Oct Working for Tiesto rave event @Sepang

Hi guys, it's been a week, I know. As usual, I've been really busy and exhausted due to work, college and assignments. Trust me, I even have insufficient of time to do my favorite activities like watching series, playing games and others. I feel as if my life has literally changed from free and lifeless to ultra busy. I find it really ironic because when I'm super busy, I kinda want my lifeless days back. Whereas when I'm super free, I'll be searching around for jobs and singing contests to participate. *ultimate face palm*

Okay anyway.. two days ago, I worked as an ambassador for Marlboro. The pay offered was 500+ so I decided to take the job. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I fancy working for ciggies, alcoholics and clubs. I mean yeah, I don't usually work for these jobs unless the pay is high.
Overall, it was quite a fun and new experience. I've gained so much knowledge about cigarette (P.s. Just in case if you're wondering, I don't smoke.) and also I've made a lot of new friends despite my legs and backbone hurt like crap. T_T *sobs sobs* It actually took like almost two days to fully recover.

These are the photos taken that day. MEET MA LADIES! :

                   







YUP, That's about it. 
I'm looking forward to work for more upcoming events in the future. STAY TUNED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment