Fave

Friday 21 February 2014

My first chicken pot pie

So, Valentines day was just around the corner. I decided to get outta my comfort zone and try to make something new and different for my boyfriend, as well as the family. (Family needs some love on Valentines too! haha)

To bake a chicken pot pie requires a lot of patience, time, and effort. I remember spending literally 2 days just to create the perfect pie crust. Overall, I'd say it was a success based on my family and boyfie's reviews and comments. They liked the taste of the inner ingredients, however the pie crusts need some improvements because it was a little hard and not-so-crunchy. But hey, it's my first attempt folks! I'm so proud of myself for the unexpected outcome! Pretty good for the first time huh. heh. 
Some of my friends asked me, "where did you learn to bake that?". Well, just in case if you're wondering if I have some experience in baking and such. Yes, I have a little but not professional! I basically get all the recipes from Google and YouTube, and I started baking due to my interest and the influences from my respective mum. 

Also, if you're wondering which website I got the recipe from, there you go.


Have a good day lovelies! x

No comments:

Post a Comment