Fave

Monday 28 November 2011

My first very lame blog post.

Hi everyone! I'm gonna update some nonsense here. So, as you all can clearly see that this is my first blog post. FYI (For Your Information), it's not my first time blogging. I deleted my old blog like, last year.
 I know many would be questioning like, ''Okay? So why did you delete your old blog and created a new one again?''. I know, lame much. I deleted my old blog because i was too lazy to keep it updated AND I created a new one because I suddenly feel like blogging again. Whatever.. My prerogative. LOL.


So! my finals are just around the corner, and i'm kinda nervous. I studied for hours, almost a whole day. Yea, you can call it a miracle because i wouldn't spend my time on my education. Okay wait.. Not to say that i wouldn't. I WOULD! But i'm just really lazy to even TOUCH my books when i'm called by someone to study. YES! I'm not a studious type of person. *grins*.


No comments:

Post a Comment