Fave

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Not my favorite day *yawns*

Wednesday. no-fun.
Seriously.. Wednesdays have never been my favorite day. I remember when i was younger around like, 9-11 years old, my tuition teacher gave me many homework, and i had to like, complete them within 2 or 3 days. Yea, my hard childhood life. *sobs sobs*
Speaking of childhood life, kinda reminds me of how lucky are kids nowadays. For instance, my adorable cousin sister. She's only like,9 or 10 this year and she has a facebook account already. 
At that age, I only had crayons and TV.   DAMN UNFAIR RIGHT. D:

This morning, I thought I had class at 12pm. So, I woke up to get myself prepared. 
And then, I was told by my friend that ''Today no class lah. The last class was like, last Wednesday.'' Yeah i know, super outdated. Because I was absent quite frequently due to my laziness. 
I was like, Never mind.. and then i went back to sleep until 2 something in the afternoon, hubby woke me up. hmmm.. VERY NICE OF YOU. :') 


Went downstairs to grabbed my late lunch and all I had was the usual home-cooked mixed rice and my elder brother's freshly baked apple pie. So, I took the apple pie and ate it. I can tell you, it tasted fantastically-wait-for-it-Delicious. Seriously, I think my elder brother has the talent to join US or Aussie's Masterchef or open a bakery store (sounds gay, i know).
P.S. I bet if he's reading my blog right now, he would get seriously flattered like, ''HEY, my sister is actually complimenting my food.'' *shhhhh*

SOOOOO. Just looked at the date today and realized that today's the last day of November.
It's a sign that my finals are getting closer to me, and I guess i'm not gonna prolong the agony. *Sobs Sobs* Better study now. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment