Fave

Thursday 1 December 2011

Say HELLO to december !


Hellooooooo! So, it's the first day of december. Hopefully, this month will turn out to be an awesome month for all of us. December, better be nice! 


Frankly speaking, I didn't really like the starting of today, because I had to prepare my own brunch, and not because I ran out of food at home. It's because I was bored of my mum's food. Sorry mum! Love ya! :x
So, I cooked fried rice. YES! The FLY-LIES. Are you telling fly-lies? *Imagining the lies flying* Okay -.-   Sorry, am being lame and sense-less here. Okay so.. Ran out of salt, replaced it with soy sauce.



Yeah, I know you all would be like, wondering how does it taste like.
 Don't even think, because, 
I tell you, it taste good only for ME :P


Presentation was a little awkward today due to the ''cacat-ed'' projector. Yea! Told you, My college sucks!  
I couldn't see the words clearly, so I kinda paused a little at the middle part. Immediately, I went nearer to the laptop to see the words and I couldn't stop laughing. I was like ''this is seriously awkward''. Anyhow, still managed to complete it. DAMN. I should have prepared a note right. never mind. 



Posted a status 3 hours ago and received 14 likes. Yeah, final is on next monday. :/ MANNNN, wish me luck! :'( xx


No comments:

Post a Comment