Fave

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Freedom is on its way!

I SMELL FREEDOM ! FINALLY! *Tears of joy* Am FINALLY sitting for the last paper tomorrow, yeah, I cannot wait! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! *Hops around like a bunny*

Seriously! After tomorrow, i'm gonna dye my hair, shopping, get a driving license, clubbing and camwhore. OMGGGGGG *excited mode on*. 
Probably i'm gonna dye it green, if you are silly enough to believe. Nah, being lame. I'm going for orange-y brownish type of color cuz' I think it suits my skin tone well.
Outta sudden, I just feel that the 2 weeks plus of break isn't enough for me. Damn, hopefully that i'm gonna spend it wisely. 

So yeah peeps, gonna update you all tomorrow again because now, I shall not prolong the agony, not gonna abandon my revision for the last paper as well. 
So, stay tuned ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment