Fave

Friday 2 December 2011

It's FLY-day !

It's 1:54am now, and i'm finally, YES FINALLY! , done with my books. *tears of joy*
Studied the so-called 'driving undang' thingy and did some quantitative methods and accounting revision questions for 3 hours plus (Total time combination). Yes, am having undang test in the morning (I don't need to mention the time), and finals on next monday. Call me a busy woman or whatever because seriously, I am officially one atm (At the moment OKAY. Not the atm card), and i ain't happy about it. I'm not smiling right now. Yes, don't expect me to.

Okay! So, let's put aside my upcoming finals and undang test for awhile because I'm gonna talk about today- FLYDAY. 
First of all, I'd like to thank my australian friend, Yang Kin for sending me a card all the way from australia. Just received it. AWWWW. You're such a caring person. THANK YOU! 



P.S. Ignore his 'kaki ayam' handwriting. HAHA. Just kidding!
By the way, am feeling much better now. No worries yawwh. :)




Took this picture few hours ago after I reached home. I know, I camwhore a lot. ;)


By the way, ALL THE BEST to myself on my undang test. Hopefully that I'll pass.
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment