Fave

Sunday 25 December 2011

This is how I spent my christmas.

Hey peeps! Did y'all enjoy your xmas? I hope you guys did because mine was awesome. Family dinner was great & the midnight outing with friends was FUNtastic. (Creative, i know).

So, let's proceed to the dinner part. Here are some pictures, gonna show you guys what we've prepared. TEEEHEEEE ! 



Salmon fish with Barbeque sauce, Asparagus & Mash Potatoes with gravy. -Mum & Bro's dish-


Chicken drummets with sliced potatoes. YUMZ!


My potato salad with sliced tomatoes & mayo.


Lawton's YUMZ expression.


Yeah. All together.


And, after dinner, we had this so-called by us, Snowball Cake. 


2nd shot of snowyy.


Awww. This is how snowball cake looks like inside.


Lawton in Apron & he's pointing the scissors at me saying ''Stop taking my picture'' RAAAWR!


And last but not least, we had wine.





No comments:

Post a Comment