Fave

Saturday 22 June 2013

Dinner with the fam.

Home sweet home! Just came back from dinner and I feel so bloated. Ermagad. Can dai.
We went to a taiwanese style restaurant nearby my uni, it's known as wings music cafe. Overall, the environment was decent, very taiwanese style (Not much of a fan. JELAK. x.x ), and the food and services were kinda disappointing- It took almost 30 minutes for my food to arrive & the food taste plain. If I were to rate em', it'd be 4/10?

But on the positive side, I managed to spend some quality time with my family, and I like their concept "Good music good friends".

These are the dishes we ordered (All taken by iphone 4):
 

1) Spaghetti bolognese. 





2) Bacon sandwiches.

 



3) Bacon salad.

 






4) Cheese fish fillet along with salad and fries as side dishes.




5) Lemon flavored fish fillet with potato wedges, boiled eggs and sliced lettuce as side dishes.




6) Grilled chicken chop with mashed potato, sliced lettuce and boiled eggs as side dishes. (My dish)



7) Set-dessert: Pudding with some red beans.







8) Set-tea (Mini)



No comments:

Post a Comment