Fave

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Long and hectic day.

Hey people! Just came back from college and I'm SO SO SHOOO tired, can collapse any time I swear. Had a super long and hectic day at college today, from 9am-5pm. My first class ended at 12pm and second class started from 2pm-5pm. 
During the 2 hours break in between, I did my presentation slides at my classmate's house. Yeah, gonna have presentation tomorrow so WISH ME LUCK? :3
 I admit I actually had a hard time concentrating on the slides due to the disturbance and noisy environment. Her grandma was constantly talking to me and her two brothers disturbed me like, saying hi for a few times & giving me his pokemon cards. But they were so adorable, ERMAGAD. How I wish to have a lil bro who's that cute. (P.S. Oopss. sorry Lawton! I love you still. You're still my irreplaceable younger bro. x) BAHAHA. 
So, after we left her house, we went to music cafe for lunch and I ordered butter cream chicken with rice. Lunch was satisfying, super. 


My buttercream chicken with rice TADAAA!


 Second class was good, although it's tiring. My lecturer always know how to come up with many different types of class activities to keep us active in class. Compared to the other subjects, I actually prefer going to her classes more because it's fun and interesting. One of my favourite lecturers.. yeah, you can call her Ms Yenn.

Went to Sasa after class with mum to get dinner for family and some make up for my upcoming photoshoot on this Sunday. Got myself new fake lashes, lashes glue, lipstick, and mascara. YAYYY! Happy girl is happy appie.




Love shopping with mummy, she's always the best friend, listener, companion and so many more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment