Fave

Thursday 27 June 2013

Up and down like a rollercoaster.


Presentation went well today but our 11th monthsary didn't turn out to be the way we expected it to be. We were supposed to head to somewhere but we didn't.. What else could go worse? MEH. Arguments can be really hurtful in relationship, seriously.

My day was like a roller coaster; it was awesome at the beginning but bad at the end. That fine moment when you actually thought your entire day's gonna be splendid and productive, you're wrong. Sometimes, it's better not to expect or think so highly of something, it will only lead to disappointment. #fact #hashtagonbloggerlol

So, I had to delay my dinner because I'm not heading out and mum's not cooking tonight. Prolly just gonna have a slice of bread with Nutella jam spread. MMMM, Nobody can resist the awesome Nutella.. I mean, who doesn't love Nutella? That person deserves a tight slap! SERIOUSLY. Lol. Okay, kidding. Calm yo tities down. So yeah, there goes my late dinner.

SIGH SIGH SIGH.. I just sincerely hope that my day will go up again soon. Sucks to be me right now..
Have you all heard of a movie called Pitch Perfect? If not mistaken, I think it was released last year. (Yeah, outdated I know *sobs*) Watched the trailer the other day and I kinda got fascinated, the songs sounded really awesome and original. So, if you guys haven't watched that movie, do check it out because I'm going to right now so, see you amigos!^_*


STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment