Fave

Saturday 29 June 2013

SHOCK OF MY LIFE

Saw my friend posted Miley Cyrus' new song and the video thumbnail looks fine so I decided to check it out. Now seriously, what the hell happened to her? From a sweet and innocent looking Disney girl to someone.. daymm! I'm just, beyond speechless.
Like seriously, look at the amount of dislikes she had on YouTube. I mean like, it's not as terrible as Rebecca Black's Friday video but it's still BAD, BAD, BADDD.

 Sorry to say this Miley, but I prefer the old you. :'(


 The before and after. Spot the enormous difference.
 COME BACK MILEY, COME BACK. 



I mean, I'm not exactly a fan of her since day 1. Something about her just don't seem to fascinate me no matter how/ what. (Sorry to Miley's fans, I'm just voicing out my opinion. PEACE.)

Speaking of Disney stars, I remember back then when I was younger, I used to admire Hilary Duff A LOT. I would watch all her movies and series like "Lizzie McGuire movie", "A cinderella story", "Lizzie McGuire series" etc. And every time, I would beg my parents to buy me her cds. She's just like a role model to me during my childhood days.


Hot, isn't she?

Frankly speaking, I actually kinda miss being young and naive. Back then, all I did was go to school, come home, watch Disney channel/ cartoon network/ nickelodeon and draw. (Well, I guess that's how I got my creativity from.) 

Being a kid is so fun, life is so stress-free and worryless. All I had was stickerbook, crayons, color pencils, painting colors and paper. But now it's even better because I found someone that truly loves me, and that's my boyfriend. Even though there were times we disagree with each other and we quarrel massively, but one thing that keeps this relationship on and on is, we love each other genuinely. I hope this will last for a long long time. They say "forever is an utter bullshit/a lie", but I strongly believe that we can make it through..

No comments:

Post a Comment