Fave

Thursday 28 November 2013

End of chapter

So after a year plus of endurance and tolerance, I have finally raised the white flag. I surrendered. I am tired of compromising the things that ain't worth it. As a friend, I personally feel that I should be treated the same like how we should be treated. I mean, if you call yourself a friend and you feel unsatisfied or anything, speak up. Being stabbed at the back is already bad enough, being accused for doing the things I did not is far worse than that. People told me I have changed so much and the reason why I changed was because too many things had accumulated till the point where I couldn't smile and I became negative.

"We are just tired of being taken for granted. Throughout this whole semester you have contributed nothing." I'm utterly speechless. Sigh. Some people have this perception like they can step on you just because they feel they are better than you. Well, yeah. In the end no matter how much you did, people will not be satisfied. I know I shouldn't have even blogged nor cared about this but I'm just exhausted and sick. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally fine now. I know it ain't worth it being sad or frustrated over this matter. In fact, I'm even more happier because I'm outta this. I chose to end our friendship and I know it's worth it because I don't deserve being mistreated over and over like that as a friend. Maybe a little depressed still, but I'll be fine I promise. The old Sapphire will return soon, in no time.


Moral of the story - No matter how much you do in the end you can't please everyone. Choose your friends wisely, care about those who love you, and be yourself. Also, be genuine and treat others the way you want to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment