Fave

Sunday 10 November 2013

This is how my Sunday went



Wake up in the afternoon, feeling like OMFG IT'S SHOPPING SPREE DAY! I'M SO EXCITED! Homies be like, wert?! whaz so fascinatin.  I'm feeling extra hyper and lame today, excuse me. *clears throat, serious face*

So, my day was absolutely well-spent, Yeaabsolutely. We went to Times Square, Low Yat, and Sungei Wang Plaza. I gotta say it had been ages since the last time I went there, and it felt extra awesome especially being able to be there with my love. REALLY. You have no idea how boring it is going to the same places repeatedly almost every week. It's like gimme a break or allow me to jump off the cliff please.

Apart from that, I'd really like to thank my boyfie for sparing some time and effort to bring me all the way to KL. Not forgetting the black transparent maxi dress from H&M and the delicious dinner. Basically, just want to thank him for everything. He's a nice guy although he's annoying sometimes. LOL. Love you so so much, my irreplaceable piggy boo!



Love this dress! Appreciate it so much. Thanks baby.


                        




Pineapple fried rice & Nasi Bojari (Signature dish), 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment