Fave

Monday 11 November 2013

Monday.. not my day

"If you're a fan of Monday, putcha hands up!.." *nobody responds* See, that's how terrible Monday is. Imagine yourself partying hard on the weekends, and the next day you have to wake up early in the morning for class or work, kills joy isn't it? Well, that's why people tend to have Monday blues and so on. Nuff said. 

So, my Monday was super hectic and depressing at the same time. I had been at the college from morning 11am until 6pm at evening. Can you imagine how crazy hectic that was? I know I'm not the only one, but seriously the college could have manage the schedule much more better. *face palm* At least let us relax and have a little bit of break after the weekends. Well well.. I guess life doesn't always go the way we demand or want it to be. 

Now let's talk about the depressing part, so the reason why I felt depressed was because I noticed that lately I have been lost, like literally. It's like, everyday I wake up and I go to college just for the sake of attendance and good results. It's like imagine yourself waking up everyday going to class for the same intentions and goals, it just kinda makes me bored and lazy after some time. Apart from that I don't really feel the sense of belonging anymore. Like seriously, compared to the beginning of this course, almost everyday I would hang out and do a lot of different activities outdoor. I guess perhaps it's a good thing now for having a distance with the bunch knowing that they did something behind of me before. Maybe this is what it's meant to be. In life, we have to deal with all kinds of things regardless whether it's good or bad. 
Probably now it's the stepping stone for me in order to be able to handle well and much more better in the future. I know this is just temporary, it won't last forever. I just need to be strong and have faith in myself, hopefully I have enough strength and courage to go through all these.. hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment