Fave

Monday 4 November 2013

#Latepost Horror-fest

So, it was halloween, I decided to dress up as a sexy devil. Well, I actually wanted to go for leopard theme but I realized it was too last minute and I didn't have an appropriate pair of shoes. Hence, imma stick to devil. 
Overall, I met a lot of new friends that day and I'm quite satisfied with my performance. It's just that the crowd was kinda dead on that night. Most of them seemed to not paying attention when I was singing. I mean, it's alright. It's just a minor performance anyway. As long as I had fun, that's all that matters. Also on the other hand, I'd like to really thank my boyfriend and my best friend who came all the way just to support me on stage. Even though she was late and she missed my performance but I'm still happy that she made the effort to come and support me. It's hard to find people like them these days. I am truly grateful and touched that I have them in my life. Love them so so much! <3 


                                 The homeless bohemian singer- Krystle.

My best friend, Carmen who came and support me all the way.






















Evangelina! Sweet and mysterious girl. 

My drummer, Josh. He's an awesome guy.







My one & only boyfriend, best friend, listener, adviser and so many more, Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment