Fave

Friday 9 May 2014

Greetings

So hi, it's semester break, finals over and it is the time of my life. Yes, the time of mah laife nigga. Semester break is so fun and amazing because I get to do whatever I want. Sleeping late is one of the holiday routines and it brings a lot of damage to my health and eyes. Yes, I know, it's bad but I still do it anyway. So the first week of sem break was good. I did a couple of memorable things and one of them was attending my aunt's wedding and be one of her bridesmaids. I felt so happy for my aunt because after 30 years of her life, she finally found someone and got married.
Frankly speaking, she had went through all the bad stages before getting married. She got cheated and deceived by many guys before this. But let's focus on the positive side, she's finally MARRIED. Just felt so glad for her!


 The wedding was simple yet at the same time, elegant and classy. I wore a traditional chinese cheong sam to her wedding dinner and it felt amazing because I hadn't wore that outfit for almost a year. To be honest, I actually gained weight before this and I was chubby. The cheong sam could barely even fit on me when I got chubby. Thank god I lost weight. I mean like seriously, that bad. But after months of avoiding supper and also due to college stress, I lost quite a number of weight. I am grateful of the way I am currently, and I certainly won't take it for granted and return to my old supper routine.

The cheong sam that I wore the other night.

Okay back to the original topic. So far, I really enjoyed the food and dishes that were served in the restaurant, and also catching up with my long-lost relatives and cousins. It was kinda awkward at first because we did not meet each other for quite some time, our mindset changed and we grew older. But after several attempts to break the "super thick layer" of ice, I started to feel the awkwardness fading and we laughed so much at the little jokes we shared. I guess it's pretty normal, huh? Like not seeing certain people for a long time and suddenly reunite back and things get pretty awkward...
We even took quite a number of pictures with all the hilarious gestures and poses. One of my favorite pictures was the one doing the "what" expression. I actually laughed when I re-looked at it back.

THIS ONE! My favorite picture.

WOW, seriously guys, look at the time. It freaking flies! Last week I was so anticipated to attend her wedding and now it's all over, just like that. I believe that my sem break will be over soon too. But oh well, let's not talk about college and assignments, I wanna enjoy my sem break before heading back to all the stress and difficult exams..
Okay, I'm done updating about wedding. Next, I will update you guys about my activities for yesterday.. I woke up at 4pm (yes I slept at 6am..it's crazy), made some delicious pie for le family, relatives, friends, and boyfie. I can't wait for them to taste it tomorrow! Just hopefully they will like it. So far, my mum and bro have tried them. They told me the pie tasted yummy and my mum even told me it felt as if like the pie was bought from some bakery shops. Okay, yes you're right, I was so flattered and ALL THE CLOUD 9 MOMENTS.. the end.
To sum it all up, I baked 20+ pie. It was all mini chicken pot pie and easy to be carried and served. I was quite satisfied with the compliments made by mum and bro and now.. I'm waiting for others to provide wonderful feedback. TEEHEEEEE (inspired by Ryan Higa)

 First batch. TADA!

 Second batch. WEEEE!

 3rd batch! WOOHOOOO.

All packed and ready to be distributed later!

 Notice the love shape in the middle? Teehee. Specially made for my baby.

Have you smiled today? Have a nice day today. Thanks for reading my blog. x

No comments:

Post a Comment