Fave

Saturday 17 May 2014

Late night thoughts

Hi, it's Saturday, 2:56am here to be exact. I'm wide awake right now and I feel hungry too. I want to eat something but I'm afraid of getting fat. I get extra hungry watching Gordon Ramsay's homecook food videos on YouTube.. Maybe I should stop. Okay. Stop.
So, what's on my mind? Nothing much. Just online, watching some YouTube videos and searching for some freelance jobs to attend. So far, I have sent in my profile to certain jobs but unfortunately, I'm still not receiving any feedback. The worst thing is, it's the middle of May right now. I'm just wondering if I'll be able to work to earn some pocket money. Gotta keep the faith, I guess.

Also, another thing is, my lecturer has started to give out some assignment for us to submit on week 2, after the semester starts. It's a campaign assignment. Such a kill joy. *heart sinks*


 I feel like my semester break ain't as enjoyable as how I expected it to be. In fact, I am starting to worry about groups and subjects for next semester. I'm feeling quite insecure and worried right now. Hopefully, it will be good to me. *gulps* Some Maslow's Hierarchy of motivation is needed, though.

Sucks to be in my position right now.

Alright, time to sleep.. I should stop overthinking by now. 
Goodnight folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment