Fave

Saturday 24 May 2014

Real happiness can't be bought with money

As overrated as this sounds like to you, ladies & gents, it's true that genuine happiness can't be simply bought with dollars, cash, credit cards. It's seen in movies, heard in speeches and conversations and many more. Yes, perhaps, it may be helpful to you in terms of providing the temporary happiness as you wish like for instance, getting you the dream car/ cellphone/ expensive branded items and so on.
However, what I mention here, it's the "GENUINE HAPPINESS" that can't just simply be bought with money.

Today, I saw something that absolutely amazed me. A gas seller who drives a lorry daily around to deliver cooking gases to citizens and households. What amazed me so much was the happiness he carried internally and externally. When I looked at the smile on his face, something hit me. I began to realize that it is true.. "money can't buy you pure happiness." ; being rich doesn't make you happy. Also, that inspired me a lot. I mean like, even him as an ordinary person can be so happy, so why can't us?

I've also realized that society has shaped mankind to be materialistic. They often work so hard and unintentionally abandon or neglect their loved ones. At the end of the day, what do you benefit? Yes, you may earn enough income to pay off your expenses and to able to afford the things that you want, but it certainly can't buy you the quality time with your family and important ones in your life. Well, of course, neither can poverty buy happiness. It's good to have a decency of income, not too high and too low. I'd say, balanced.

Anyway, agree or disagree. No hatred guys. It's based on my own opinions and point of view.
Thanks for reading my blog, guys. Have a nice day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment