Fave

Saturday 10 May 2014

My thoughts and wishes

Good afternoon, my fellow friends and lovelies! It's saturday today. Any wonderful plans today, guys? So, apparently I just distributed two of my chicken pies to my friend earlier. She said they looked amazing but I'm waiting for her feedback on the taste. Hope it will be good. *fingers crossed* teehee!
Anyway lovelies, I have been having plenty of thoughts lately. I noticed that people tend to hold grudges and hatred whenever someone did something wrong to them. I mean, the more grudges you hold, that's when you become negative and pessimistic. You tend to hate on every single action that the person do or perform. Am I right? I believe that everyone should be forgiven and grudges should be let go if hold. When you let go, that's when you move on and become better, more positive and calmed.

Moreover, I have noticed that many people actually talk big, but the actions contradict. For instance, "I will be there when you need me.. etc" I mean like, if you know that you're not gonna do as what you say, just don't say anything or promise things, because chances are, you're giving others big expectations, and the sad part is when it leads to massive disappointments. I have experienced or encountered this for a number of times. I have no idea why some people just like to say things they won't do, just to please others. Please don't. It's unhealthy. It actually hurts the other parties that actually decode the messages you send, like a lot, seriously okay.



Oh yeah guys! I have been wondering whether I should get myself a DSLR camera because it will not only provide high quality pictures when I selfie or take nice scenery. In fact, it will actually also be useful to me in assignments and college, especially in my advertising major field. I need high quality videos for assignments. But unfortunately, my current financial statement forbids me to purchase it. I need work! I will get a job soon and work hard for what I want. My wishlist - DSLR & a car for my own. Yeah, it would cost me a bomb if I were to purchase it right now. I have one month of sem break, so hopefully I will spend it wisely.



That's about it for now.. I will be heading to my relative's house to celebrate mother's day. I am pretty excited to reunite with them once again and hopefully, they will enjoy my chicken pie later. Okay, have a good Saturday guys. Party hard and enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Best regards, x. 

No comments:

Post a Comment