Fave

Thursday 12 September 2013

First week of classes

It's just the first week of college and I already have a lot of assignments. Like seriously, gimme a damn break! At least let me rest or slack around for one, two weeks. Unfortunately, life ain't as easy as we expect or want it to be. In order to be successful in life, we have to suffer through various stressful stages or to be given many difficult tasks. Don't worry, I know, I can make it through the rainnnn. *sings* LOLOL. Mariah Carey inspiration.
Oh, class today was fun. My lecturer asked us to prepare a piece of paper and stick at our back, and each of us had to go around and write our personal impression toward the person. She said the main intention of this was for us to be more closer to each other rather than having gaps between us. So, these were the comments and impressions from my fellow classmates.

It's awkward that I received comment like "Nice ass!". I wish I knew who wrote it. D:

Oh yeah, I'm sure you guys would have noticed that the weather is being really weird in Malaysia. Few months ago, it was BLAZING HOT and now it is super cold due to the monsoon season. Falling sick on the first week of classes definitely sucks. Because I have to stay at home, eat medicine and rest. I mean like, it might be awesome to you guys in several ways like "YAY, I get to stay at home and skip classes../ WOOHOO, I get to laze around a bit more" But to me, it sucks because people get to attend classes and receive information from lecturers while I've to stay at home and rest like a baby. Yes, I'm competitive in a way, I don't wanna fall back in class cuz' it sucks. Well, I am definitely not the type of carefree girl, although I'm lazy sometimes. I mean, I used to be a super carefree girl back then who doesn't give much shit about examinations, assignments and others. As time goes by, people change and I believe that I'm now more aware of what I want and what I achieve. So yeah.. I hope that this semester will be good and I hope my illness will recover ASAP. Pray for me?

Anyway,  I'm taking 6 subjects this semester and I will be having two assignments for each subject. I hope I will not pass out at the end of this semester, I sincerely hope. Because I remember during the 2nd semester in year 1,  I nearly exploded or became crazy due to the examinations and also the amount of assignments given. Hopefully I will do well this semester. I know I have to be strong and have faith in myself in order to be successful. Gotta keep up or maintain the optimistic mindset.


Note to self: "If others can do it, so can you."

No comments:

Post a Comment