Fave

Wednesday 11 September 2013

New clothes! WEEEEE!

Hello lovelies, it's been a week, I know. I've been busy with many activities lately like outings, interview for a job, etc. Deepest apology. Also, my 2nd year just started so congrats to me? I'm officially a year 2 BMC student! *pops a champagne* Champagne shower, champagne shower. Lol. A little hyper now, sowie guys.
 Anyway, went One-U last Monday and I saw Kitschen was having promotion, so (without hesitating) I bought like two skirts and a top right away. And guess what? It only costed 55 ringgit in total! So girls, if you're reading this, please go to Kitschen and purchase yourself some clothes ASAP, RUN DEVIL RUN. Nyaha. 

 These are the clothes I bought from Kitschen. Two skirts and a crop top. Only RM55 in total! Worth purchasing.

And a high-waisted short from ROMP. Love it so so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment