Fave

Wednesday 11 September 2013

My all time favorite girl


I would like to sincerely dedicate this post to one of my favorite people in my life. Her name is Lysher, but I prefer calling her Carmen or timun (Cucumber) instead. We have been best friends since last year's March and she is always there for me through thick and thin. I remember we met in college and we started talking to each other during the final exam period, and everything was quite a coincidence. GUESS WHAT? We studied in the same primary school and we have been staying in the same area for quite some time. I mean like, how could that possibly be true? All these while we have been staying like a few km away but we never met nor spoke to each other before. This is so ironic. I mean, even now I'm still wondering why didn't we meet earlier? Cuz' if we did, I wouldn't have suffered so much going through all the backstab and gossips.
I remember last year when I was together with my ex, my former best friend exaggerated things up and told him some bad stuffs about me to separate us for some reasons, probably jealousy or creating drama. I burst in tears when my ex actually believed her instead of me. Thankfully, Lysher was there to help me out at that time; she talked to him and convinced him that actually things weren't like that. This is one of the reasons why I appreciate her so so much, not only that but also many other things. I just couldn't list down.
I mean to be frank, YES, sometimes I feel like I'm doing a little too much like calling or texting her mostly to maintain this friendship (I'm a sensitive person) but I know it's worth it because she's a "keeper"; a true and genuine friend. I hope our friendship will last as long as it takes because I can't imagine my life without her. I know it's a little cheesy, I don't care.
They say people come and go, but I hope our friendship will last until we're old like neneks with lotsa wrinkles, less teeth, white hair. So, thanks for being in my life. I will definitely not disappoint you as a best friend, I swear. x











No comments:

Post a Comment