Fave

Sunday 1 September 2013

September, WHAAAAT?!?

WHAT?! It's September already? *Face palm* UHH.. I swear, I am so outdated. If my friend didn't post that status on Facebook, I probably wouldn't have even noticed or realized it. Looking back at my to-do-list, I realize there are actually a few things I haven't accomplished yet like getting a job and a new hairstyle, and I'm deciding whether to erase them because I feel that my semester break is way too short, way-way. Like seriously, I have 9  more freaking days until college starts back. I can't believe that time is passing so quickly and it's torturing me because I don't wanna go back to college even though staying at home is worse. I feel that the time needs to freaking slow down, just like the Selena Gomez's latest song "Slow down". LOLOLOL. :D
Oh well. But on the flip side, I'm entering the 2nd year; a new year, new semester, new subjects. Hopefully this 2nd year will be good to me. *fingers crossed*



A NEW MONTH, NEW HOPE, NEW GOALS AND ACHIEVEMENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment