Fave

Thursday 19 September 2013

I NEED A VACATION!

It's just the 2nd week of college and I'm already feeling like killing myself. I have two assignments to submit and I need to present next week. I mean like seriously, my college is kinda ridiculous sometimes. Guess what happened on last Wednesday? I went to my morning class, waited for an hour for the lecturer to arrive, and in the end I got told that the class was cancelled. REALLY? In my mind I was like "EFF YOU, I woke up at 6 something and came to class for nothing?" Seriously, there are so many things I wish to complain, but I'm keeping my cool here. Okay, calm down, calm down. I'm going to get wrinkles and pimples soon if I'm constantly piss off. *DEEP BREATH* At this moment, I really wish I can evacuate college, assignments, all the nonsense and go to somewhere peaceful and relaxing for a vacation.

Saw this on Google. It feels so magical & fairy tale-ish like a place where mermaids stay. I've no idea why but looking at it kinda ease my stress and worries. 

"After hurricane, comes a rainbow." - Katy Perry. I believe that bad things will come to an end eventually, as well as the good things. Nothing stays permanently in our lives, even ourselves, we will leave this place one day and it's unpredictable. For now I just gotta keep my faith, be strong and optimistic. I hope all these will come to an end soon, hopefully a positive ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment