Fave

Friday 19 July 2013

A productive Friday.

Well.. I'd say, it was indeed a productive and well-spent Friday. I woke up at 9:30am, went to uni for the assignment discussion with my group mates.
Before we started the discussion, we went to Sakura cafe for brunch. I had Tom Yam mee and it was super spicy! I swear, I teared a lot while eating it. Lol. One thing about uni's food, Pricey and suck, not much of a fan but it's convenient for us so we went there.

                                                  My spicy tom yam mee.

Discussion was fine but complicating. There were so many varieties and choices of brand till we had no clue which one to go for. But most of the time, we were on camera and Facebook instead of discussing about the assignment. Yes, we da camewhores/ vain chicks! 

                                     At study area. Meet the vain chicks.
While waiting for boyfie to pick me up after the discussion. And oh, how I love my braids. Thanks to Shera! :3

I waited for boyfie approximately 1-2 hours. Nearly fell asleep at the lobby I swear, I was so tired and dehydrated plus recently, deprived of sleep. However, we still went for lunch and movie. Tiredness ain't gonna stop me from doing the things I like! #yolo 
We went for lunch at sushi zanmai and this time I ordered seafood salad and cawanmushi (a must). Yes, we're both huge fans of japanese food and they should make a membership card for us since we often go there for lunch/ dinner. Lol. 

                                          My seafood salad with zanmai sauce.

And after like a week of awaiting, finally, yes FINALLY, we watched monster university. The monsters were so cute especially mike, the greenish single eyeball dude. I even laughed a few times throughout the movie due to the cuteness of the monsters. Couldn't resist em'. In fact, I even think that they're much more cuter than the minions that many people are obsessed with currently. Seriously, the movie was awesome! Go and watch peeps. 


SOOO, there goes my productive Friday; tiring but fun at the same time. 

Oh nooo! There's a quiz tomorrow. Gotta study now so wish me luck? x
Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment