Fave

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Girly outing after class

After 347583928 days and finally!! I met up with this chick named Ai lee. She was actually my kindergarten best friend and apparently, she's currently studying at the same uni as me. WHAT A COINCIDENCE?!? Lol. Well, if it wasn't because of a friend, we wouldn't have even started the conversation and met up. Thanks to you, you know who you are. :D 

So after our classes, we headed to one u and we went to Sushi Zanmai for dinner. I ordered chicken katsudon, as usual my favorite japanese dish (one of em') and cawanmushi. And after our dinner, we walked around to search for marc's upcoming birthday pressie and we also did some camwhores (Vain girls, yes lah yes lah. LOL). So.. after walking into a few shops, I finally found his present and TADAAAA mission accomplished! 
P.S. Not gonna mention about it here in case if he's reading my blog. Be patient dear. Weehee! <3 x

 Here's ma fave katsudon & cawanmushi! (;





 CAMWHORE CAMWHORE. >:)


Outing was overall fine but tiring at the same time. Had fun gossiping with this chick! Hope to see her again soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment