Fave

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Night well spent with baby boo.

So, it's Nick's birthday, my boyfriend and I got invited to his birthday celebration at a Japanese restaurant in kl. While otw, we camwhore in the car, as usual. Camwhore cammeow camrawr. So funz.


Sincerely, yours. x




Mah selfie.



It was sorta like a short and simple dinner. I ordered a set meal (Rice, mackerel fish, cawanmushi, miso soup). The food was kinda disappointing to be honest. My boyfriend ordered this fried tauhu and spider crab (so-called by them) and he told me they tasted unfresh and cheap. But on the positive side, I got to meet a few new people right thurr. Some of them were friendly and nice to talk to, some were not.
So after dinner, I practiced my slides for tomorrow's presentation. I hope that I will do well though, wish me luck peeps! *fingers crossed*



*FAINTS* 
SO TIRED. GOODNIGHT! x

No comments:

Post a Comment