Fave

Sunday 28 July 2013

It's been a week folks..

Hey guys! So apparently.. it's been a week I haven't updated my blog. I was so so so bothered by so many things - Assignment, test, outings, conflicts, misunderstanding, depression etc. The entire week had been awesome but at the same time, depressing as well. But I'm glad that I managed to overcome it and it's over. Phew. (After the hurricane, comes a rainbow.) YAYSH.
So.. I'm gonna roughly share about what I did today. I went for some tea at Ficelle before dinner, and I ordered this super large heart-shaped macaron and a piece of fruit cake. Tea, I had earl grey tea.




 
               *awkward smile with pale face*

After tea, I went dinner with family, and we had Japanese food at ichiban boshi. I feel like I'm turning into a jap girl because I often eat jap food, even my family as well. Lol! Let's shift to Japan and stay lah! Anyway, this is what we had earlier.. 


                                                     We da big eaters. 

PUTCHA HANDS UP IF YOU'RE A PET LOVA. :D hahahaaaa. 
Last week, there were three kittens wandering outside my house gate. They seemed lost and my brother was the first to notice it. We prepared a shelter, a can of tuna and some water for them. And ever since then, the kittens always come to our house for food. They're so adorable.. I even have them names- Fluffy, manja, and skinny. Well, even cats have personality too. :DDDD 




                  Seeking for adoption. Please contact 1300-xx-kittensarecute. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment