Fave

Saturday 6 July 2013

Simple and budget Malay food.

Malay food Malay food! OMGGGG when it comes to malay food, japanese food, I get a huge crave for em'! 
Well, at first I was supposed to head out for dinner with family but dad was at Miri so mum said just stay home and order mcd. But eventually, me and my boyfriend decided that we're gonna head out for Malay food instead, so we went to a Malay hawker stall in KD.. Teehee! We ordered like a few dishes: 

1) Kangkung belacan

2) Kailan veggie (Kinda blur but let's not waste this pic)

3)Tom yam soup


4) Chicken satay 

5) Chicken paprik


I swear, my stomach was burning after the meal, but it felt so awesome! "Satisfied" is the word.

2 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. Should we follow each other? Let me know. Have a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete