Fave

Monday 15 July 2013

As usual, rot rot rot at home.

What wannabe nerds do. ^_*


As usual. When there's no class, I'll be extremely bored and lifeless at home. So, yesterday and today, besides chatting with my friends, going online, watching youtube videos, watching movies and others, there's nothing else I could do. My life is just plain miserable. Yes, miserable. PFFFT. Seriously, I need some new activities to spice up my life. Just like adding sambal with nasi lemak. LOL. Make sense? Okay not funny, whatever. Anyway..

I always wanted a shopping partner and someone whom I can share my problems with, pour my heart and emotions out and most importantly, someone who's loyal, genuine and trustworthy. Well, I do have a best friend and not to say that she's bad, I mean, she's fine. Yea, she's awesome. We met like around last year and she's just staying right behind of my house. To be honest, our friendship is different now compared to the beginning when we just met. We used to spend so much time together like probably 4 times per week or more than that, and she would even come to my house to sleep over sometimes. Seriously, we were so much closer back then. Now she's so busy with her work, studies and her boyfriend. I mean, sometimes I'm busy too but still I tried to make time for the both of us. I called and texted her, most of the time she would tell me she's busy with assignment, college stuffs and she had curfew so we ended up spending time only once a week or sometimes none. Seriously, I miss how we used to be before. Well, I guess things just change after some time.. we can't expect things to stay the same forever. It's saddening but there's nothing much I can do about it besides getting adapted to it. *sigh* Oh well..
Friendship really means a lot to me. When I tell certain people my secrets or my personal stuffs, it means I trust them, and when I find out they actually go around and tell others my secrets, I instantly lose my trust in them. I don't fake my emotions and I'm completely genuine to myself and my heart. That's how I feel. Same goes to family and relationship.

Okay now what? Oh! Recently, I have been reminiscing back my childhood memories a lot. I realized that I kinda abandoned my old talent - drawing. When I was younger I used to enjoy drawing anime cartoon characters and comics. I even used up a few exercise books for drawings. Few days ago, I tried to draw and I realized it wasn't as good as last time.
Here's my super spontaneous and lame masterpiece, yes you may laugh at it. Lol.

Punk boy and supermodel. Trololol.


That's about it for today's post.
Gtg for dinner. Stomach's grumbling. I smell chicken DAYUMMM. Teehee.
 x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment