Fave

Friday 5 July 2013

Reminiscing the good old Disney days.

Mulan, Pocahontas, Beauty and the beast, Hercules, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Cinderella and so many other more, you name it.. When I was a kid, I used to watch like almost all the old Disney cartoons. OMG! and I'm a huge fan of the soundtracks, especially Mulan's "I'll make a man out of you", Hercules' "Go the distance" & "I won't say I'm in love", and Pocahontas' "Colors of the wind". I just can't get enough of em'!! ♥ Seriously, listening to the old soundtracks makes me remember my childhood memories and makes me wanna cry so hard because I'm just so into them! Emotional.. Yes, I am. 
I guess one of the reasons why I love old Disney cartoons so much is cuz they were always there with me when I was alone and bored at home back then.

-(TOP 5 FAVORITE)-
1) MULAN

 Remember when Mulan went to visit the match maker? HAHA. Auch.. Look at the her face!


Shang and Mulan make an awesome pair. 


2) POCAHONTAS

 "Can you paint with all the colors of the wind."
 Pocahontas and John Smith. 

Flit birdy burdeeee.

3) BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

 Any guy can melt anytime looking at this picture.


Tale as old as time.. Romantic moments HAH.


4) HERCULES

 Megara is smokinnnn. SSSSTTTT. *smoke sound*

 This is so adorable. HAHHH. :'3

Priceless expressions.


5) LITTLE MERMAID

 Sebastian: "Kiss the girl."
Ariel: "Kiss me." *pup eyes*
Prince Eric: "Shy."
 Aww.. So adorable together. *touches my heart*

Ariel and her sea horse friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment