Fave

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Happy 1 year and 1 monthsary!

HAPPY 1 YEAR AND 1 MONTHSARY!! I'm so happy that we're able to make it till this day. We have gone through so many ups and downs together; obstacles, challenges, arguments, sweet and lovely moments. You're the first guy who taught me so many things, brought me to new places, and also gave me so much excitement. I couldn't ask for a better relationship. x
It was our anniversary, and so I decided to bake some red velvet cupcakes for my boyfriend. To be honest, it had been approximately 6-7 months I last baked any cakes and I actually thought my baking skills would have deteriorated BUT thankfully and fortunately, my first attempt red velvet cupcakes was a total success! I'm just so glad and relieved! 

If you're wondering how to bake red velvet cupcakes, you may refer to this recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/red-velvet-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/index.html  
BAKING IS FUN, FUN, FUUUNNN.

We had Thai food for our dinner and it was delicious and satisfying. The Tom Yam soup tasted spicy but good. Overall, it was a simple anniversary celebration and I'm happy as long as he is with me. I'm looking forward to create more awesome memories with you darling. ILY. 

The best in my heart.

Le spicy seafood Tomyam soup.


Pineapple fried rice. SUPER GOOD! MUST TRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment