Fave

Thursday 1 August 2013

Bye July, Hi August!


   Hi lovelies! It's August; A new month, new chapter, new beginning. I can't believe another month has passed just like that, in a blink of an eye. Time flies, indeed. Oh well, *shakes head* tsk tsk, sighs.:'3
Looking back at the month- July, there were so many ups and downs whether in relationship, college, friendship and some other stuff. Many things could have been better if I did them in several ways. But looking back has definitely made me realize how to react and be better next time. Words can't describe how grateful I am for each lesson taught or given.. It's indeed a beautiful month for me and I will never forget what happened. So emotional. *sobssobs* lol.
So yeah, I hope this month will be an awesome month to me.

AUGUST, BE GOOD BAYBEH!!





No comments:

Post a Comment