Fave

Friday 16 August 2013

Chill out after the second paper

TWO DOWN, ONE MORE TO GO..
So this morning, I sat for my 2nd paper. And guess what? Surprisingly it turned out to be quite easy, yeah quite! Well, I actually thought the questions would be difficult so I spent literally the whole night studying and memorizing every chapter. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time doing that, in fact, I'm even more happier and relieved that I've done my best for that paper and it's over! And no, I'm not gonna say I'll be definitely getting an "A" or "A-" for this subject cuz' they say things come best when you least expect them. If it's meant to happen, it will be! :) AGREE?
I was the third earliest person to leave the examination hall. To be honest, I actually finished up the questions within 30 minutes time and I was hesitating whether to leave because it was kinda early, and people would notice it. So, I decided to stay for another 10 minutes.

Took photos after the exam, look at our tiring faces.


Ran outta idea of posing. Seriously.. ._. 

Spot something? "1 malaysia". LOOOL!

SOOO.. I followed Olivia and Priscillia to makan lunch at dataran sunway. We went to this restaurant called "Penang One", they serve delicious Penang cuisines like Asam Laksa, Cendol etc. Me and Olivia ordered Char Kuey Teow and Mochi, and Pris ordered Cendol and Asam Laksa. And yeah, it was a good and short outing. We had quite a lot of fun giggling over and taking about silly stuffs. Most of the time, both of them were making fun of my chinese accent because it sounded funny and weird. Well.. Well.. the effects of not speaking chinese often? Gotta work on it. ;) HEHEHE. 





And yeah, that's about it for today. Have a nice day lovelies! x

No comments:

Post a Comment