Fave

Sunday 4 August 2013

RELATIONSHIT RELATIONSHIP RIRAYSHENSHEEP

So these days, I've been hearing lotsa lotsa stories about breaking up/ betrayal and so on. Well, it's sad to know that relationships had to come to an end just because guys stopped trying after they got you.. they feel absolutely comfortable and there's nothing to be worried of knowing that you won't leave them. But of course, not every guy is the same. There are some guys who still try even after they got the girl. And don't get me wrong gentlemen, I'm not stereotyping how guys are like in relationship or being sexist/ judgemental here. Chill out homies. Most relationships ended either because the spark is gone/ one stopped trying/ unable to tolerate each other/ can't cope with each other's differences/ too busy for their partner, and so on..

Today.. I'm gonna share a little bit about my relationship right here.  

STAY TUNED GUYS. 
TIK-TAK-TIK-TAK. 
5..4..3..2..1..and.. ACTION! :D



Me and my partner got together for about 1 year and 9 days. His name is Marcus, just in case you're wondering. We knew each other through a friend and we met like the end of 2011. In between of our relationship, we did break up a few times and got together back. I'd say, our relationship is sweet and lovely but difficult at the same time. We've been through so many ups and downs together.. we fought like there's no tomorrow and threw things at each other, but when we are both happy, everything just instantly feels right to us. We are both egoistic and hot headed people, it takes one of us to give in sometimes.
The one thing that keeps the relationship going is the love that we have for each other. We might quarrel massively for few times and stop talking to each other for days, but eventually one of us will make the first move to either make calls or text. 

Frankly speaking, no relationship is perfect in this world. If you're expecting a prince charming to come after you with a horse, you need to seriously cut down your expectation and get into the reality, yes REALITY. Every relationship requires plenty of toleration, compromises, patience, and give and take. Also, it is about learning each other's flaws and not giving up easily. I admit, I used to be naive back then that I didn't really know how to handle or maintain relationships. I would react according to my emotions and most of my past relationships ended because both of us failed to compromise each other. Oh well, the past is the past.. I learned from our mistakes and look forward to be a better person.  

I'm 20, and I'm still learning how to tolerate and compromise better, and be more patient with my partner. I'm not perfect, I've flaws like bad temper, sensitive, impatient, and selfish. And even sometimes, I'm not sensitive toward others' feelings. I might hurt others with my words or actions. Learning to cope with your partner's flaws is definitely not easy, it requires hell a lot of patience which I'm improving myself at now. GIMME A BREAK *GRABS A KIT KAT..MUNCH MUNCHH*

So, in order to maintain a good and healthy relationship, there are several things you can do for it:
1) Participate in new activities, such as mountain climbing, fishing and others. (That will keep the excitement and sparks in your relationship)

2) Put down your ego during arguments.

3) Have a good communication with your partner. (Communication is essential in a relationship)

4) Accept your partner's opinion. (Something that I fail to do sometimes. learning..)

5) Be supportive.

6) Be understanding when your partner's busy. Give them time and space. (Girls are needy sometimes, we demand for a lot of love and attention from their partner. Try to occupy your free time with your hobby, keep yourself busy at times.)

7) Surprise them with gifts. (You don't have to take off your clothes to keep your relationship exciting. Be yourself and be comfortable.)

8) Respect.

9) Have some space when the arguments get heater. (Be alone and go for a walk, do other things to calm down.)







SOOOO, I hope this is helpful for the people who are going through some difficulties in relationship. Feel better now? :)

PEACE OUT! x

No comments:

Post a Comment