Fave

Thursday 8 August 2013

#Day1 Hari Raya holiday with the family

It was evening and the weather was fine. So, my family decided that we're going for a swim at The Club. We arrived the place at 4 something and we swam for approximately an hour plus.  All of us swam except dad because he's afraid that he's gonna drown inside the pool. SAVE ME, SAVE ME.. Haha, just kidding! He didn't wanna swim because his legs're vulnerable. Bad bones and stuff. Well.. people avoid swimming as they grow older. And no, he wasn't like that last time. He was much more sporting and he even encouraged me and my siblings to go for swimming practically most of the time. Oh well.. People change and not everything stays permanently. Sad case.

                                Me and my mum. Hot, isn't she? Haha.

    Dylan: "this is your goggle ah."

Daddy's holding his favorite book- reader digest while Lawton is.. I don't know what he's doing. 

"Yay. Finally I'm in the pool, the blue blue pool."

After swimming, we headed to one u for dinner and movie. While on the way, me and mum camwhore in the car. I taught her how to pose sexily in pictures. Hahaha!! 



    Duck face. Sexy? HAHAHAH!


          Me, mama, and papa.


We had Kenner Rogers for our dinner and it was filling and satisfying. We ordered half chicken with three different side lines, some muffins and dessert in the end. 



             Muffin mwafinnnnn.


My favorite- Brownie with ice cream on top. Hot and cold at the same time.

Love every single moment we spent together. I wonder who else can replace them. They mean sososo much to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment