Fave

Monday 19 August 2013

EXAM IS OVER! CHEERS! :D


FINALLY, EXAM IS OVER, OVER! I can haz my freedom back! I'm so happy. Cheers to the holidays! WEEEWEEEYAYYY!! LOL. Excuse my hyper-ness. Anyway, I'm gonna spend my 2 weeks holiday wisely. I'm gonna go get a part time job in Kota Damansara, fix my nails, do some facial, get a new haircut, shopping and OMG too many things to list down here. Yeah, mostly all the girly girly stuffs. Sorry guys, not interested, I know, whatever. PFFFT.
Okay, I'm gonna roughly type out my current to-do-list here. 

MY CURRENT TO-DO-LIST:
1) Get a part time job
2) Fix my nails
3) New hairstyle
4) Do some facial
5) Upgrade my closet
6) Meet up with my long lost friends


I'm gonna make my semester break a super productive and awesome one! HEHEHE. Stay tuned for more updates. x

No comments:

Post a Comment